Senior specialist in sound & vibration in Gothenburg, Sweden
Are you tired of large consulting firms and their inflexible way of working, and want to join a committed group of specialists?
We are now looking for a Senior Specialist in Sound and Vibration that want to develop the company with us, and shares our committed strive to further broaden our collective experience, perspective and expertise in applied acoustics.
The role as a Senior Specialist in Sound and Vibration includes:
- Overall responsibility for a business area, with related clients and projects.
- Lead projects and act as a mentor for colleagues.
- Performing measurements, analysis and reporting for a wide range of projects, focusing on acoustic and vibration in R&D.
- Assignments in a broad variety of industries, both in-house- and consultant-on-site projects.
- Lead and support research projects.
We would like to see that you have the following prerequisites:
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Sound and Vibration, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience working with applied acoustics.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and contractor personnel.
- Driving license, B.
This role requires an analytical approach but also a particular aptitude for client-facing-, hands-on trouble-shooting consulting and -engineering. This role has a flexible time schedule, and assignments might involve domestic- and international travel. You should be passionate about developing your skills and to share knowledge within a group.
How to apply
Applicants are invited to apply by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your current CV in English or Swedish. We will review all applicants on an on-going basis and close the recruitment process as soon as we have the right candidate, so don't hesitate to send your application.
For more information about this job offer, please contact Martin Wolkesson:
Phone: +46 73-631 96 90
About Wolkesson & Hansson Teknisk Akustik
WHTA is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to further broaden our experience, perspective and expertise in applied acoustics. We have a great belief that a mixed group of people and expertise is stronger and more knowledgeable than the opposite, and will also help create an open and creative workplace. WHTA was founded in the spring of 2018 and now holds a staff of four specialists in sound and vibration. We are based in Gothenburg, and have a diverse range of clients that operates globally.
We want to offer work that is developing, and interesting, both for our specialists and for our clients, by making active choices regarding projects. We trust each specialist's knowledge and passion to deliver added value and quality to our clients, and we offer a high degree of individual responsibility.
This attitude towards work, we believe, will help us meet our high expectations of quality; a security for us as a company and for our clients and partners.